Check out 'The Soloff & Zervanos Show' Podcast on WWDB Talk 860 - Click Here!

Philadelphia Explosions Accident Lawyer

When an explosion occurs at a construction site, factory, storage facility or other work setting, family members of the injury victims can be left looking for answers. While employers may promise help, that typically means referring to the victim and families to benefits from state workers’ compensation. Those benefits may be far less than your family needs to avoid financial hardship. For more than a quarter century, the lawyers at Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., have helped injured workers and their families in New Jersey and Pennsylvania obtain the compensation they need following serious work accidents. We have offices in Philadelphia, Allentown, Reading, Lancaster, Cherry Hill, New Jersey and New York.

Our attorneys offer a free initial consultation to evaluate your case and discuss your options. Please call 215-929-7216 or email the firm to schedule a consultation.

Beyond Workers’ Compensation

Workers’ compensation provides medical care and lost wage benefits for workers who are injured on the job, regardless of who was at fault. If the explosion was caused by safety violations or other negligence, you may have the right to obtain additional compensation through our civil justice system.

Here are a few examples of types of explosion cases we handle:

  • Ruptured gas lines
  • Natural gas leaks
  • Combustible dust caused by improper ventilation
  • Improper storage of flammable materials

Explosions may be caused by employer safety violations, property owner negligence, or mistakes by contractors or suppliers. Our lawyers work with experts to establish who caused the explosion. Then we will pursue maximum compensation from those responsible. We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.

For Legal Help Following An Explosion Accident

To schedule a free consultation with a Philadelphia attorney for construction site and plant explosions, please call 215-929-7216 or email the firm.