Check out 'The Soloff & Zervanos Show' Podcast on WWDB Talk 860 - Click Here!

Philadelphia Fatal Work Accident Lawyer

If your family member died in an accident at work, the employer may have suggested you file a death benefits claim with workers’ compensation. However, you may have options beyond workers’ compensation.

A wrongful death attorney from Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., can help you explore all of your legal options. With offices in Philadelphia, Allentown, Reading, Lancaster, Cherry Hill and New York, our lawyers represent family members of fatal workplace accident victims in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.

Following an unexpected death, your family will have unforeseen bills, lost income, possible medical expenses, and the cost of funeral and burial services. Our law firm has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.

Can I Sue My Family Member’s Employer?

Employers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania are generally protected from wrongful death lawsuits when an employee dies in a work-related accident. However, many fatal accidents are caused by third parties, such as vendors, contractors, suppliers and equipment manufacturers, who may be liable. If your loved one was killed in a motor vehicle accident while working, another driver may be at fault.

Our lawyers will investigate the circumstances leading to the loss of your loved one. While pursuing a legal claim may be the last thing on your mind, timing can play an important role in uncovering the facts about what happened. The sooner you contact our law firm, the sooner we can go to work collecting and preserving evidence of liability.

We understand that your family is grieving, and our lawyers will do everything in their power to protect your family while seeking the compensation you deserve.

Contact Our Fatal Accident Attorneys

There is no cost or obligation to discuss your case with a lawyer at our firm. Please call 215-929-7216 or complete our contact form today to discuss your case with an experienced and compassionate attorney.