Unquestionably breast cancer is a serious diagnosis in any circumstance. That said, the chance of survival is greatly increased if an early and correct diagnosis is reached. If a medical professional mismanages records, misreads a report or otherwise does not accurately diagnose when the possibility is present, the result can be deadly. It is no stretch to say that correct diagnosis in these cases is a life and death scenario.
In a best-case scenario, a late diagnosis will result in more tissue loss, invasive procedures, and aggressive chemotherapy and radiation. If you or a loved one went in to get diagnosed and believe your doctor was negligent in his diagnosis of breast cancer, you may be entitled to significant compensation. We are here for you.
Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, Lancaster, Reading, New Jersey and New York Breast Cancer Delayed Diagnosis Attorneys
With more than a quarter century of experience and tens of millions obtained for clients in medical malpractice and personal injury cases, we at Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., are prepared to bring our expertise to aggressively advocate in cases involving:
- Incorrect breast examination, misidentification or negligent symptom identification
- Failure to order a breast biopsy
- Failure to order a mammogram, compression study or other breast imaging procedure,
- Mistaking the lump for an infection
- Failure to order a biopsy to determine if the lump is benign
- Mammogram misreads
- Errors in follow-up tests include
- Failing to order a biopsy or ultrasound
- Failing to follow up with the patient regarding test results
To schedule a free consultation with one of our Philadelphia breast cancer misdiagnosis lawyers, please call 215-929-7216 or email the firm. Phones are answered 24 hours a day.