Check out 'The Soloff & Zervanos Show' Podcast on WWDB Talk 860 - Click Here!

What is the Difference Between a Car Accident Injury Claim and a Non-Auto Accident Claim in Philadelphia?

After a motor vehicle accident, one of the first issues you will have to consider is the insurance claims involved. Because of the multiple insurance companies that will most likely be involved, as well as the nuances and complications of obtaining insurance coverage, do not handle your case alone. Make sure you work with an experienced legal team of car accident attorneys with the experience and knowledge needed to get you the results you need.

At Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., we have a wealth of experience handling all aspects of our clients’ motor vehicle accident claims, including the complex insurance matters involved. At Soloff & Zervanos, we will protect your rights and ensure that your insurance company does not limit or deny the coverage you deserve.

Basics Of Auto Insurance

Generally, there are two types of auto insurance coverage: medical coverage and liability. Medical coverage will cover your medical expenses up to the limits of the coverage you are carrying. Liability will cover damages that you are liable for causing to another driver. Depending on the circumstances, the various forms of coverage for medical bills and other damages will come from the insurance companies of the drivers involved.

Further Complications

However, depending on the levels of coverage each party is carrying, and other factors in the accident, most accident victims do not receive anything close to the full measure of coverage needed from the insurance companies.

Further, when negotiating with insurance companies, it is important to remember that your interests are not their highest concern. Insurance companies will do everything possible to pay out the least amount possible. This is why it is important to work with a skilled team of attorneys who will fight for you and make sure you get the compensation you deserve.

Getting Compensation In All Other Types Of Personal Injury Cases

Auto insurance policies are the only types of insurance policies that will pay for medical costs, wage loss and essential services upfront.

One exception is a claim made against a homeowners insurance policy in a premises liability case. We may be able to secure some Med-Pay coverage upfront in some cases.

Our goal is to make sure you get all of your medical bills and other bills arising from a personal injury claim paid in full as quickly as possible, and to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.

Pursuing Your Personal Injury Compensation With Our Law Firm

We will help you file a credible and persuasive personal injury claim from the outset. Working on a contingency basis, which means we only get paid if your claim is successful, we will help you manage all communications with insurance providers.

Our team in Philadelphia will help you navigate the minefield of insurance complications to get you the compensation you need.

Speak With One Of Our Attorneys About What is the Difference Between a Car Accident Injury Claim and a Non-Auto Accident Claim in Philadelphia?

We answer our phones 24 hours a day. Please call us at (215) 929-7216. We have served personal injury victims and their families for over 25 years. Call to learn what is the difference between a car accident injury claim and a non-auto accident claim in Philadelphia.