Bus accident injuries can be among the most harrowing and debilitating, which makes it vital that you reach out to a Reading bus accident attorney immediately if you are involved in a serious bus crash. Many Reading residents count on bus services to get around Reading and surrounding areas. And while most bus rides are fairly pleasant and end without incident, all it takes is one small mistake by a bus operator or other driver on the road to lead to devastating bus accidents that cause serious injuries for all aboard. The state of Pennsylvania limits the amount of time that injured parties have to file a claim for injuries sustained in a bus accident, so reaching out for assistance from the bus accident team at Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. is a smart move that can preserve your right to collect damages in your case.
Why Turn to Soloff & Zervanos, P.C.?
Throughout all of Reading, Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. has earned a reputation for our staunch, unyielding representation of injured parties. Our bus accident attorneys understand how difficult life becomes for accident victims in the weeks and months following their accidents, so our team strives to alleviate the stress our clients feel by offering them:
- More than a quarter-century of experience tackling the most complicated accident claims, including bus accident claims.
- A track record of compassionate, aggressive representation and counsel with the objective of making our clients financially whole again.
- A team approach to every case, with multiple legal professionals pooling their skills to yield the best outcome.
- A history of recovering millions of dollars for our clients and their families.
- Legal help on a contingency basis. Our clients only pay us if we recover for them—it is that simple.
- Experience going toe-to-toe with negligent parties in personal injury claims, from big insurance carriers to local municipalities.
Liability in Reading Bus Accident Claims
Bus operators and other drivers on the roadway are largely to blame for the 321 commercial bus and 156 school bus accidents on Pennsylvania’s roadways in 2020. Operators and drivers often drive recklessly or negligently, and some are distracted by texting or using cell phones. But it is sometimes the case that equipment defects, road conditions, construction problems, and bad weather play a role in serious bus accidents. Bus company negligence, bus manufacturer negligence, and even the negligence of entities tasked with keeping highways and streets repaired may all be to blame—partially or wholly—in a serious bus crash. Trust our Reading bus accident attorneys to get to the root of liability and seek out accountability for all parties involved in your bus accident case.
Scheduling a Case Evaluation With Our Reading Bus Accident Attorney
At Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., our team is ready to hold the negligent party(s) in your bus accident case responsible for their actions. Whether you experienced injuries following a school bus, charter bus, or public transit bus accident, our Reading bus accident attorney wants to advocate for you and help you get fair, just compensation due to you. Schedule a free consultation by clicking here or by giving us a call at 866-597-8572.